Sunday, February 3, 2013

Home and Resting

After Aly's surgery yesterday we were discharged and Aly went to our room and slept. All of us ended up sleeping all afternoon and we had planned to go out to eat. Aly woke up and began getting ready to go eat but then once she was up and ready did not feel so good and decided to stay in the room while we went and ate Papasitos. 

We brought Aly back some food which she was able to eat and then we went to sleep. 

I woke up quite a bit during the night and each time I did Aly was awake and by her count she only got around 2 hours of sleep. We don't know if that was due to medicine or the fact that she slept all day. When I woke up this morning she was laughing and said listen to this... Aly had recorder me sleeping apparently and no wonder she couldn't sleep. I was snoring like a crazy person. I don't think I do this all the time but that recording is crazy embarrassing.

We ended up going by Marshall's home goods and then we ate lunch at Papas in Humble on our way home. After not a bunch of sleep we were happy to get to our house. 

Church tomorrow in the AM. Night.

No comments: